Wednesday 19 November 2014

Fun with Football

Hello! Cade here.... I'm sorry I haven't posted anything new for a while , I was .... preoccupied. Anyway, you must be wondering what I've posted  today... Well I thought I'd write about something that recently happened... I've decided to write about my little adventure to the JP Nagar Sports Association ground ( Note: Football, Cricket, Kungfu and "Tike-Won-Do" are practiced and/or played on this field).

It all started at around  4:00 when Seth's best friend, Raghav,  came down with his younger sister,Samudra to play with Seth. The power was out and it was pretty humid at home. At around 5:45  when the power came back... We had decided to take a drive to the ground. This happened spontaneously and no one was prepared.

 When we reached the ground,  Raghav and my brother ran off to play. It was getting a bit dark, but I noticed that there were some children about my age playing football..... Now, do you ever get that feeling where you want to go and ask someone  something but you'll be embarrassed that they'll say no? That happens to me a lot.. I think it's because I don't really mix with many kids... Anyway, after I saw them, Dad told me that I  should go and ask them If I could come and play too.. However, I didn't do it. So, dad went and asked them if He and I could join in.. Raghav and Seth joined too. When we started playing..we got separated from Raghav as he was chosen into a different team.The game began and we played for an hour.

 In the beginning, my gut started hurting a lot  because I hadn't exercised like that in a few months! By the middle of the game,I started  feeling a little better, but I felt tired running so much. Our team had scored 2  goals and the opposing team had managed to get 1 goal in by themselves and 1 goal in  because of  Seth. Seth accidentally did this. He kind of lost control of the ball and kicked it into our goal. When the game had finished and once the winner was declared... we warmed down. Dad asked one boy whether they came there everyday.. they replied that they did do so and that they usually arrived at 5:30 pm. Mom and Dad then took us to a restaurant to eat. However I wasn't all that hungry so I didn't eat dinner that night. That night, I felt really tired ... but for some reason I didn't sleep too well. 

Cade Manuel 

No comments:

Post a Comment